The Audit Committee of Università Cattolica is composed of three full members and two substitute members chosen from registered auditors.
The President and the members of the Audit committee are appointed by the Rector, following the decision of the Board of Directors, and serve for a term of four years.
The tasks and methods of operation of the Audit committee are governed by the University’s regulations concerning administration, finance and accounting. These regulations also establish the incompatibilities with the appointment.
The audit committee of Università Cattolica will be composed, for the four-year period 2018-2021, by:
- Mr Giuseppe BERNONI – full member (Chair);
- Mr Massimo PORFIRI – full member;
- Mrs Barbara ZANARDI – full member;
- Mr Paolo BUZZONETTI – substitute member;
- Prof. Guido PAOLUCCI – substitute member.