The Academic Senate is made up of the Deans of the faculties and is chaired by the Rector and is the decision-making body for teaching and scientific issues of overall interest to the university and deliberates on matters concerning the regulations, planning and coordination of teaching and research activities.
- The Rector, Prof. Franco ANELLI (Chair)
- Prof. Stefano SOLIMANO
- Prof. Domenico BODEGA
- Prof. Angelo BIANCHI
- Prof. Luigi PATI
- Prof. Marco TREVISAN
- Prof. Rocco Domenico Alfonso BELLANTONE
- Prof. Maurizio PAOLINI
- Prof.ssa Elena BECCALLI
- Prof. Giovanni GOBBER
- Prof. Alessandro ANTONIETTI
- Prof. Guido Stefano MERZONI
- Prof.ssa Anna Maria FELLEGARA
The following representatives are also serving members of the Senate for the four-year period 2018/19 - 2021/22:
- Prof.ssa Raffaella IAFRATE
- Prof. Mario Agostino MAGGIONI
- Prof. Luca Gino CASTELLIN
- Dott.ssa Erica DE CANDIA
- Dott.ssa Sara DE CAROLIS
- Sig.ra Giuseppina MARIANI.
A student representative is also serving on the Academic Senate:
Sig. Giovanni AULINO
The Secretary for the Academic Senate meetings is the university’s Administrative Director.